Our company provides services for the maintenance of facilities under water. We are ready to carry out underwater work of any complexity, as we have selected qualified specialists and divers with a high level of training.
Our company’s specialists conduct underwater surveys of the bottom of reservoirs and water areas of different sizes and depths, communications, pipelines, ships and structures. It also provides various types of research and exploration of underwater soil, etc.
We perform geotechnical investigations required for exploration activities, installation of exploration and production drilling rigs, construction of hydro technical facilities, and laying of underwater pipelines and other utility lines.
Our up-to-date equipment allows to fix and deliver to customer (including online) and record following hydro meteorological information:
- Wind speed and direction
- Stream speed and direction
- Wave height, velocity, direction and period
- Water conductivity, temperature and pressure
- Sea level data
- Atmosphere pressure, air humidity and temperature, as well as amount of precipitations data
Also we provide following ecological works:
- Hole mouth survey and collection of fluid samples (if necessary) using ROV
- Soil sampling
- Water sampling from different depths
- Primary study of soil and water samples by means of vessel laboratory
- Preservation and storage of samples until delivery to professional laboratory
We possess up-to-date hardware and software systems to perform detailed survey of seabed topography, integrated systems to examine the seabed and water column properties as well as prepared and experienced personnel that allow us to provide following surveys within a short time and without additional costs:
- Site bathymetric survey using multibeam echosounders
- Sonar seabed inspection
- High frequency continuous seismo-acoustic profiling
- Low frequency single- and multi-channel seismo-acoustic profiling
We use modern hydro acoustic systems, including AUV and ROV, along with visual control equipment to perform underwater facilities monitoring and inspection. It allows us to realize the following tasks successfully:
- Site survey of underwater facilities by means of hydro acoustic methods and, including AUV survey
- Visual inspection of underwater facilities using AUV and ROV
- Inspection of underwater pipeline CP condition using ROV along with dedicated equipment
- Control of pipeline depth by pipeline locator installed on ROV.